Natural, Elegant and Fragrant! Three words to describe Generation Bee 100% beeswax candles. We have collected the beeswax from our hives to hand pour these beauties.
Burning a beeswax candle with blends of essential oils for scent couldn’t get any better than this. When you burn a beeswax candle you actually purify the air in the room as opposed to contaminating it when burning paraffin, soy or palm wax candles. The air we breathe contains billions of electrically charged particles called positive ions. Beeswax candles are a natural negative ion generator. They are also hypo-allergenic and can actually improve air quality.
Using only blends of essential oils to give natural scent to your room while burning our candles is also a benefit as opposed to synthetic fragrance that can be harmful to breathe in.
While the scents change seasonally, you can burn something different in every room of your home! Enjoy!
Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Lead-Free Cotton Wick
Natural wax produced by honey bees
- improve air quality
- healthy to burn
- negative Ion generator
Oil extracted from raw coconuts
- helps the beeswax to burn evenly
Essential Oil Blends
- natural oils extracted from different plants’ parts through processes such as steam distillation, solvent extraction and expressed oils
We have blended various oils together to create the different scents we are bringing to life through the candles to scent your home.
Lead Free Cotton Wick
- not harmful to you or the environment
- easier to maintain the candle
- strands of cotton fibers braided to form the wick, helps the fuel to reach the flame which can then ignite properly