This M. Schulz Co. piano was built in Chicago in 1928. The company was established in 1869 and they were a German cabinet maker originally who began making instruments. The case is walnut and was stripped of multiple layers of black lacquer by the previous owner, revealing the full detail of the piece. It has been oiled and waxed, with some gilding added to the cravings to bring out its full beauty.
Please call for inquiries for piano pricing.
* Ready for pick up or delivery when show house closes on June 15th